Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Menu

The holiday craziness has me totally slacking on blogging... I'm not even going to post a recipe, just some links to things I'm going to be making for Christmas day... Maybe you'll get some inspiration or last minute ideas.

We are spending Christmas morning at our house for the first time since Caleb and I got married.

For Christmas morning, we're having coffee, oj, and these cinnamon rolls.

Christmas brunch will be this breakfast casserole, bacon, and fresh fruit.

I'll also have plenty of this homemade vanilla- caramel half and half. In my opinion, half and half is a little slice of heaven on earth, and this recipe is brilliant! PS: If anyone can find me a glass pint bottle like the one in the picture on this link, I would be eternally grateful!

We're heading to Christmas dinner at my Grandmother's, and I'll be taking these buttermilk biscuits and this mushroom casserole.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and happy eating! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment