Sunday, November 6, 2011

Programming change

So, you'll notice that I haven't posted anything on this blog in a good long while. I had great intentions to, but the stars never aligned. That being the case, I'm going to reformat this blog a bit. I'll simply be posting links to the recipes that I love and use. I'll, of course, give tips or input from my experience with the recipes, but I'll let the very capable gaggle of talented food bloggers already on the internet share their step by step instructions and photos. Because, let's face it, I'm not adapting recipes or making up my own, and these bloggers take MUCH better photos than I do anyway. And each time I create a blog post for a recipe, I'll also post the link for the recipe on FB. So you can go directly there, if you like, and check here if you want to see my two cents! Excited to be sharing the recipes that I use in the kitchen again!

No comments:

Post a Comment