Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Jalapeño kettle chip crusted chicken with jalapeño ranch dipping sauce

I found this recipe on pinterest, and we tried it last night. It was a huge hit (with Caleb and I, anyway; I made regular chicken fingers for the boys since I wasn't sure how spicy this would be, but I think they would have liked it fine). Silas even really liked the dipping sauce for his chicken as well as carrot and celery slices. Seriously, this was yummy and easy! A couple things I did differently: I couldn't find Kettle brand, so I used another brand of jalapeño kettle chips (I think they are Lays). I also used chicken tenders rather than breasts so that they would cook faster. One last note: the only mayonnaise I had was the horseradish mayo that my in- laws have gotten me addicted to, so that is what i used. The sauce turned out deliciously. I even used it on my sandwich today for lunch. I think you all will like this recipe as much as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment